Customer Experience Executive (Full-Time)
Location: Crossgar, County Down
Due to growth and expansion, Bells Crossgar Motors are seeking a Customer Experience Executive (Full-Time).
If you're a real people-person with super organisation and problem solving skills, then we need to hear from you! We want to make sure our customers have a positive experience during every single experience with us - that's where you come in.
Working alongside the General Manager, Aftersales department, and Sales department you'll be responsible for ensuring all customer requests and enquiries are completed and resolved in a timely, professional and efficient manner.
- Providing first-class customer service by telephone and email.
- Providing help and advice prior, during and after customer appointments, to ensure that customers feel confident with their order.
- Working closely with our Sales and Aftersales departments to ensure the end-to-end customer journey is positive and efficient.
- Communicating with our manufacturer to answer queries and exceed customer expectations.
- Follow up with our customers via telephone and email to ensure they are happy with their recent experience
- Manage any complaints, working closely with the General Manager to resolve these in a timely and efficient manner
- Communicating any issues to the General Manager in order to achieve a positive outcome
- Using data to make responsible decisions about appropriate course of action
- Referring customer requests and enquiries to the appropriate departments or persons
- Helping with other business tasks as needed
Essential Skills & Attributes:
- Passion for customer service
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Administration with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work independently
- Positive, hardworking attitude
- Ability to remain calm and controlled
- Competency with numbers
- Ability to explain product and service information in a clear and an understandable way.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Customer Service based role
- Ideally 1 years' experience in an administrative and/or telephone-based role
- Experience within the retail sector advantageous
- Previous experience using order management systems and CRM
- Experience of order processing, data entry and providing quotations
- Confident resolving customer conflict
Salary discussed at interview stage.
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Applications close on the 10th of May 2021.